This gas Convotherm C4ED12.20GS combi oven is a boilerless unit that produces steam through a spritzer. The stainless construction of the cooking chamber is durable and corrosion resistant. This unit has a hot air mode, steam mode, and combi steam mode that achieve different food consistencies. There is also a reheating capability with the retherm setting, which gives warms products to their best quality.
The unit can program up to 99 menu items for easy access to your most used recipes. There are 12 shelves in the cooking chamber that can hold up to 24 frying baskets, 24 steam table pans, 12 full size sheet pans, or 12 full size wire racks. The maximum loading weight for each shelf is 33 pounds. This Convotherm C4ED12.20GS combi oven has wheels for easy mobility and cleaning under the unit.
- Heated with propane gas
- Boilerless steam generator uses a spritzer
- Primary modes of cooking: hot air, steam, and combi steam
- Reheating possible with retherm setting
- 12 shelves can hold pans, racks, and baskets
- Easy movement with casters
- Interior and exterior stainless steel construction resists minor damage and is heavy duty
- easyDial system keeps all functions set in one operating level
- Preheat and cool down settings allow proper warming and cooling times
- Core temperature probe gives a precise reading
- Controllable fan with five speeds ensure all product is evenly heated
- Users protected from steam with safety latch on door
- Unit stays clean with semi-automatic cleaning system
- Up to 99 programmable menu items
- USB port integrated in digital control panel to transfer important information
- Cooking status indicated with light on the exterior
- Overall Dimensions: 44.69 in. W x 40.16 in. D x 55.36 in. H
- UL listed and NSF certified
Convotherm Combi Oven/Steamer, roll-in, LP gas, boilerless, (12) 18" x 26" full size sheet pan or (24) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" hotel pan capacity, easyDial control panel with digital display 9-stage & 99 cooking recipes storage, (4) cooking modes: hot air, steam, combi-steam & retherm, multi-point core temperature probe, five-speed auto reversing fan, anti-microbial hygienic door handle, pull-out spray hose, stainless steel construction
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Convotherm C4 ED 12.20GS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet