Sierra Range's SRSP-18 gas stock pot range can help cook stocks, boil pasta, and heat soups. Featuring all stainless steel construction with a single burner, the unit features a heavy gauge welded front frame and a cast iron top grate, which can be easily removed for cleaning. There is one stainless steel standing pilot for the burner that ignites instantly. Dual control valves are also featured, one each for the inner and outer ring.
- All stainless steel construction
- Single burner
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- Cast iron top grate is easily removable for cleaning
- Stainless steel standing pilot that instantly ignites burner
- Pilot shield protects from grease and spills
- Full width drip tray catches spills
- Dual control valves for inner and outer ring
- Lower cabinet storage area
- Cast iron bowl sloping design pushes spills away from burner ports protecting the flame and avoiding clogs
- Equipped for use with NG; LP conversion kit is included
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in. W x 25.2-in. D x 25.25-in. H
Sierra Stock Pot Range, gas, 18"W, (1) open dual burner, (2) manual controls (inner & outer ring), cast iron grate, removable drip tray, lower storage shelf, stainless steel construction, (4) adjustable legs, pressure regulator, 90,000 BTU total, LP conversion kit included, cETLus, NSF-4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Sierra Range SRSP-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Stock Pot Range|