Sierra Range's SRS-36 gas salamander broiler can melt cheese and create crispness faster. With an all stainless steel exterior, the unit has 40,000 BTUs of total power. It features two steel wire mesh infrared burners that are controlled individually. It also comes with a nickel chrome plated rack, which has three adjustable positions. Its rack carriage assembly rolls out for easy loading and unloading, and it along with a drip pan can be easily removed to be cleaned.
- All stainless steel exterior
- 40,000 BTUs of total power
- Two steel wire mesh infrared burners individually controlled
- Nickel chrome plated rack with 3 adjustable positions
- Rack carriage assembly rolls out for easy loading and unloading
- Rack carriage and drip pan easily removed for cleaning
- Gas pressure regulator and wall mount brackets included
- Grease deflector flows hot drippings to the drip pan
- Prepared for NG installation and LP conversion kit included
- Overall Dimensions: 39-in. W x 23.8-in. D x 19.8-in. H
- cETLus Listed
Sierra Salamander Broiler, gas, countertop, 36"W, (2) in-fared 20,000 BTU burners, manual controls, chrome plated rack with (4) roll out heights, drip tray, stainless steal exterior, pressure regulator, pressure regulator, 40,000 BTU total, LP conversion kit included, cETLus, NSF-4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Sierra Range SRS-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet