Kitchen chefs will be comfortable knowing they can keep their meat, seafood and vegetable creations flowing, thanks to the use of Sierra Range's SRRB-48 radiant charbroiler. With stainless steel construction, the unit features steel-fluted burners that are individually controlled at 16,000 BTUs each. They are spaced every six inches and designed to provide large cooking areas or operate on each burner individually. One side of the grate can be used for grilling meat and the other side to grilling fish. A grease trough allows excess fat to flow with minimal flair up, and a removable crumb tray makes for easier cleaning.
- Made with all stainless steel construction
- Steel-fluted burners individually controlled at 16,000 BTUs each
- Burners spaced every 6 in. to provide large cooking areas or operate on individual burners
- One grate side can be used to grill meat and the other side to grill fish
- Grease trough allows excess fat to flow for minimal flair up
- Removable crumb tray for easier cleaning
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- Reversible and removable 3-in. x 22-in. cast iron top grates for easier cleaning
- Design adjustable for countertop use
- Full 6-in. landing edge for better plate stability
- Factory-equipped for NG; includes conversion kit for LP
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 32.3-in. D x 13.3-in. H
Sierra Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 48"W, (8) 16,000 BTU steel fluted burners, manual controls, cast iron radiants, 3"W x 21"D reversible cast iron grates, grease trough, crumb tray, stainless steel construction, (4) adjustable steel feet, pressure regulator, 128,000 BTU total, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Sierra Range SRRB-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|