With the use of Sierra Range's SRRB-36 radiant charbroiler, kitchens can keep the customer orders moving. With its stainless steel construction, the unit features steel-fluted burners that are individually controlled at 16,000 BTUs each. They are spaced every six inches and designed to provide large cooking areas or operate on each burner individually. One side of the grate can be used to grill meat and the other to grill fish, and will leave grill marks to improve the food's presentation. A grease trough allows excess fat to flow with minimal flair up, and a removable crumb tray makes for easier cleaning.
- Made with all stainless steel construction
- Steel-fluted burners individually controlled at 16,000 BTUs each
- Burners spaced every 6 in. to provide large cooking areas or operate on individual burners
- One side of grate can be used to grill meat and the other to grill fish
- Grease trough allows excess fat to flow for minimal flair up
- Removable crumb tray for easier cleaning
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- Reversible and removable cast iron top grates for easier cleaning
- Design adjustable for countertop use
- Full 6-in. landing edge for better plate stability
- Reversible and removable cast iron 3-in. x 21-in. top grates are easy to clean
- Prepared for NG installation and LP conversion kit included
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 32.3-in. D x 13.3-in. H
- cETLus Listed
Sierra Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 36"W, (6) 16,000 BTU steel fluted burners, manual controls, cast iron radiants, 3"W x 21"D reversible cast iron grates, grease trough, crumb tray, stainless steel construction, (4) adjustable steel feet, pressure regulator, 96,000 BTU total, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Sierra Range SRRB-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|