The Sierra Range SRCB-24 charbroiler can make a kitchen flow more smoothly. With its all stainless steel construction, the unit has four individually-controlled burners at 16,000 BTUs each. They are spaced every six inches and can provide a large cooking area or can be operated individually. In each burner, there is a stainless steel standing pilot that allows for instant ignition. One side of the grate can be used to grill meat and the other side to grill fish. A removable crumb tray makes for easier and quicker cleaning, and there are adjustable stainless steel feet to keep the unit more sturdy.
- All stainless steel construction
- 4 individually-controlled burners at 16,000 BTUs each
- Burners spaced every 6 in. that provide a large cooking area
- Stainless steel standing pilot allowing for instant ignition
- One side of the grate can be used to grill meat and the other side to grill fish
- Removable crumb tray for easier and quicker cleaning
- Adjustable stainless steel feet
- Design adjustable for countertop use
- Unit is configured for NG; LP conversion is included
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 32.3-in. D x 13.3-in. H
Sierra Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop 24"W, (4) 16,000 BTU burners, manual controls, lava rock briquettes over cast iron burners, 3"W x 21"D reversible cast iron grates, grease trough, crumb tray, stainless steel construction, (4) adjustable steel feet, pressure regulator, 64,000 BTU total, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Sierra Range SRCB-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|