Sierra Range's SR-6-36 gas range with a standard oven can make life a lot easier in restaurant kitchens. Made with stainless steel, the unit has six heavy duty cast iron burners on top and an oven U-type burner to fit all functions from boiling pasta and sautéing fish to baking potatoes. The top burners each have a 30,000 BTU output and the oven burner has 32,000 BTU capability. The oven temperature is adjustable from 250 degrees to 550 degrees. A porcelain door lining and inner bottom deck make cleaning and maintenance easier.
- Stainless steel construction
- 6 heavy duty cast iron burners on top each with 30,000 BTU capacity
- Oven U-type burner has 32,000 BTU capacity
- Oven temperature ranges from 250 to 500 degrees
- Porcelain door lining and inner bottom deck for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Stainless steel non-clog standing pilot for each burner that ignites instantly
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- 12-in. x 12-in. cast iron top grates easily removable for cleaning
- Grease trough traps excess fat to prevent flare ups
- Nickel-plated oven rack with 3 positions
- Adjustable stainless steel legs
- 6-in. landing edge for better plate stability
- High stainless steel shelf
- Shipped with pre-installed NG orifices; LP conversion kit is included
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 32.3-in. D x 56.5-in. H
- cETLus Listed
Sierra Range, gas, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU open burners, manual controls, (1) 32,000 BTU standard oven with porcelain deck & door interior, adjustable oven thermostat, back riser with shelf, stainless steel interior & exterior, (4) 6" adjustable legs, pressure regulator, 212,000 BTU total, LP conversion kit included, cETLus, NSF-4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Sierra Range SR-6-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|