The Flat Tech CT4110 table base is designed to work in dining areas with its 28.35 inch height. The top plate on this base accommodates 30-inch round and square tabletops. Since the column has a thickness of 3.15 inches, the base is stable under the tabletop and products. There is stabilizing technology installed seamlessly into the bottom of the Flat Tech CT4110 table base to prevent wobbling on uneven ground.
- Dining table height measures 28.35-in. tall
- Can hold round and square tabletops up to 30-in.
- Stabilizes automatically on uneven ground to prevent wobbling
- Added structural support with the 3.15-in.-dia. column
- Cast iron construction looks great with almost any design scheme
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. dia. x 28.35 in. H
Table Base, 28.35"H, 22" square base, accepts max. 30" round or square table tops, auto-leveling stabilization technology, cast iron w/ textured finish
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Flat Tech CT4110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet