The Flat Tech CT1109 table base has an extra protective coating that allows the unit to be used in outdoor areas. Since the base is made of aluminum, it is lightweight, enabling establishments to easily rearrange their tables often or serve groups with differing sizes. There is automatic leveling technology built into the base that works to prevent wobbling on uneven surfaces. The 2.56-inch-thick post assists in keeping the Flat Tech CT1109 table base sturdy. This base can accommodate round or square tabletops that measure 28 inches.
- Fits 28-in. tabletops with round or square design
- 28.35-in. H works for indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Lightweight aluminum construction for moving and rearranging
- Extra protective coat protects the base from outdoor elements
- Built-in technology automatically stabilizes on uneven surfaces
- Seamless design with the aluminum and stabilizing technology
- Cross style base makes the unit sturdier
- 2.56-in.-thick post adds stability to the base
- Overall Dimensions: 26 in. W x 26 in. D x 28.35 in. H
Table Base, flip-top, 28.35"H, 26"W base, accepts max. 28" round or square tabletops, auto-leveling stabilization technology, extra protective coating protects the base from extreme weathering and allows for outdoor use even in coastal areas, polished aluminum
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Flat Tech CT1109 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet