The Flat Tech CT1024 table base’s aluminum construction is lightweight for easy portability, perfect for establishments that rearrange their tables or move them indoors and outdoors regularly. With the extra protection coating, the base is durable against outdoor elements. There is stabilizing technology built into the base that is designed to improve the balance of the base on uneven surfaces. The 28.35-inch height and base size is built to support 32-inch round and square tabletops. The Flat Tech CT1024 table base is structurally sound thanks to the cross style base, wide post, and thick structural tension rod.
- 28.35-in. H is perfect for dining tables
- 32-in. round and square tabletops fit on this base
- Cross style base adds balance to the table
- 2.56-in.-thick post keeps the base stable
- Base is held together by a thick structural tension rod
- Lightweight aluminum construction makes transporting the base simple
- Protective coating provides protection from outdoor elements
- Stabilizing technology automatically balances on uneven surfaces to prevent wobbling
- Technology is seamlessly integrated for heavy-duty use
- Overall Dimensions: 26 in. W x 26 in. D x 28.35 in. H
Table Base, 28.35"H, 26"W base, accepts max. 32" round or square tabletops, auto-leveling stabilization technology, extra protective coating protects the base from extreme weathering and allows for outdoor use even in coastal areas, polished aluminum
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Flat Tech CT1024 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet