The Flat Tech CT1005 table base has stabilizing technology that automatically balances the table on surfaces that are uneven. The technology is seamlessly installed into the aluminum construction for long lasting use. The cross style base, wide post, and thick tension rod add structural stability to prevent wobbling and tipping over. Since the Flat Tech CT1005 table base has an extra protective coating, it is protected from extreme weathering and can be used outdoors, even in coastal areas. The flip-top feature allows the tabletop to fold down, perfect for storing and transporting.
- Designed for 32-in. round and square tabletops
- 28.35-in. H works for dining tables
- Stabilizing technology keeps the base balanced on uneven ground
- Added stability with the cross style base
- 2.56-in. thick post provides structural support
- Structural tension rod has a thick design to hold the base together
- Lightweight aluminum is easy to transport yet heavy duty
- Extra protective coating protects the base from extreme weathering in coastal areas
- Flip-top design allows compact storage
- Overall Dimensions: 26 in. W x 26 in. D x 28.35 in. H
Table Base, flip-top, 28.35"H, 26"W base, accepts max. 32" round or square tabletops, auto-leveling stabilization technology, extra protective coating protects the base from extreme weathering and allows for outdoor use even in coastal areas, polished aluminum
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Flat Tech CT1005 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet