The Flat Tech CT1004 table base’s aluminum construction is lightweight, perfect for establishments that rearrange their tables often. Its flip-top design is convenient for storing your tables in a compact way since the tabletop can be turned 90 degrees. With a 28.23-inch height, the base is designed for dining tables. There is stabilizing technology installed seamlessly in this base that automatically adjusts on uneven surfaces, preventing wobbly tabletops. The Flat Tech CT1004 table base fits in with virtually any design scheme thanks to the polished aluminum finish.
- 32-in. round and square tabletops fit on this base
- Made for dining tables with the 28.35-in. H
- Automatically stabilizes on uneven surfaces due to the stabilizing technology
- Flip-top design offers convenient storage opportunities
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum to allow portability while still being heavy duty
- Polished aluminum finish blends in with various design schemes
- Cross style base adds stability
- 2.56-in. thick post is built for structural support
- Thick structural tension rod holds base together
- Overall Dimensions: 26 in. W x 26 in. D x 28.35 in. H
Table Base, flip-top, 28.35"H, 26"W base, accepts max. 32" round or square tabletops, auto-leveling stabilization technology, polished aluminum
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Flat Tech CT1004 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet