The Flat Tech CT1002 dining table base is designed to fit 32-inch round and square tabletops. The 28.35-inch height works well with dining tables in any establishment. The 2.56-inch-wide post and structural tension rod adds structural support to the tabletop and base. This Flat Tech CT1002 dining table base has stabilizing technology, which allows the base’s feet to adjust on uneven surfaces. Since the base is constructed from aluminum, the unit is easier to move, making it great for establishments that move their tables frequently.
- Compatible with 32-in. round and square tabletops
- Aluminum construction is designed for easy portability
- 28.35-in. H is perfect for dining tables
- Stabilizes automatically on uneven surfaces to prevent wobbling
- Stabilizing technology is seamlessly installed for longevity
- Cross style table base is sturdy and adds more balance
- Structural support is provided by the 2.56-in. thick post
- Structural tension rod secures the base
- Polished aluminum finish looks professional
- Overall Dimensions: 26 in. W x 26 in. D x 28.35 in. H
Table Base, 28.35"H, 26"W base, accepts max. 32" round or square tabletops, auto-leveling stabilization technology, polished aluminum
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Flat Tech CT1002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet