The Koolaire JCT1200 261 remote condenser connects to an ice machine head with refrigerant lines, enabling the condenser to be used outdoors while the ice maker is still inside. This setup eliminates excessive heat and noise in the kitchen. Refrigerant is pre-charged in this unit until it reaches 50 feet, but if more length is required, it will need to be charged. This condenser withstands temperatures from -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit and is sold separately from ice machines and bins.
- Air-cooled condenser is designed to work away from an ice machine, reducing heat and noise
- Interconnecting refrigerant lines connect the condenser to an ice machine
- Refrigerant is charged for 50 ft. of line length; any more requires additional charge
- Ice machine and storage bin sold separately
- Maximum refrigerant line length: 100 ft.
- Maximum vertical rise: 35 ft. above the ice machine
- Maximum vertical drop: 15 ft. below the ice machine
- Required ambient air temperature: -20 to 120 degrees F
- CE approved; ULus listed; AHRI and ISO 9001:2008 certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24.5 in. W x 28 in. D x 38 in. H
- 1 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Not sure if a remote condenser is the best option for your application? Find out more about condensers for ice machines in our ice machine buyers' guide.
Vertical Discharge Remote Condenser Unit, air-cooled, 24-1/2" W x 28" D x 34" H, for model KDT-1000N or KYT-1000N, AHRI, UL, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Koolaire JCT1200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||KDT-1000N, KYT-1000N|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||24 - 29|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|