The Sammic 1180002 sous vide cooker is easily portable, allowing you to take it wherever you will need to use it. The stainless steel construction is durable, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean, making it sanitary for commercial use. Target, core, and actual temperatures are all displayed simultaneously, so you can easily monitor them. A warning system alerts you of breakdowns, power outages, and low water. You can efficiently keep records for HACCP with the Bluetooth connectivity since you can export or print the results of your cooking cycles.
When you use sous vide cooking, you heat water in the chamber and place food in a vacuum-packed, sealed bag in the water. Your food cooks at a precise, consistent temperature and preserves the quality of your food while also enhancing the texture and flavor. By using this method, your food cooks in its own juices, creating a natural marinade. By using the Sammic 1180002 sous vide cooker, you can save yourself money since shrinkage of your food is reduced.
- 41-203 degrees F temperature range
- 14-gal. maximum capacity
- Displays target, core, and actual temperatures at the same time
- Warning system for low water, power outage, and breakdowns
- Stainless steel construction is durable
- Cooks at a precise temperature while preserving quality and enhancing flavor and texture
- Allows multitasking by letting you control the temperature and time
- Portability lets you take the cooker wherever you need it
- Cooks food in its own juices and reduces shrinkage
- Efficient HACCP control with Bluetooth connectivity because you can export or print cooking results
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W, 2 HP, 12 A
- Overall Dimensions: 4.9 in. W x 5.5 in. D x 14.2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
(SMARTVIDE8 PLUS) Sous Vide Cooker, immersion circulator with stirrer, up to 56-liter/14-gal capacity, full color 3-1/2" TFT display, 41°F to 203°F temperature range, bluetooth connectivity for HACCP, warning system, core temperature alarm, integrated timer, includes transport bag, stainless steel construction, 2-7/10 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 9.0 amps, 2000 watts, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Sammic 1180002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet