The Sammic 1180007 sous vide cooker is portable with its compact size and carrying handle. The stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and easy to clean. With a temperature range of 41 to 203 degrees Fahrenheit, you can cook virtually anything in this cooker. Food has a natural marinade since it cooks in its own juices; the exact temperatures help preserve the quality of the food and enhance the flavor. The Sammic 1180007 sous vide cooker has a warning system that alerts you of power outages, breakdowns, low water, and a core temperature alarm.
- Constructed of stainless steel for heavy-duty use
- 41-203 degrees F temperature range
- 14-gal. maximum capacity
- Able to set the temperature and timer so you can multitask while the unit cooks
- Displays target, core, and actual temperatures simultaneously
- Warning system for low water, power outage, breakdowns, and core temperature alarm
- Cooks at an exact temperature to enhance flavor and texture, as well as preserve the food quality
- Built-in handle and compact size make it portable
- Food has a natural marinade since it is cooked in its own juices
- Shrinkage of food is reduced, saving you money
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W, 2 HP, 12 A
- Overall Dimensions: 4.9 in. W x 5.5 in. D x 14.2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
(SMARTVIDE8) Sous Vide Cooker, immersion circulator with stirrer, up to 56-liter/14-gal capacity, 41°F to 203°F temperature range, full color 3-1/2" TFT display, warning system, core temperature alarm, integrated timer, includes transport bag, stainless steel construction, 2 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 9.0 amps, 2000 watts, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Sammic 1180007 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet