The Kold-Draft GTX564LHK X-Series half-cube ice machine has a stainless steel construction that resists stains and dents. It can produce 593 pounds of half-cube ice, which is perfect for soft and mixed drinks but melts too quickly for alcoholic drinks that are sipped slowly. It has a self-contained, water-cooled condenser that removes heat from the unit and brings R404A refrigerant to a cool temperature. Its rounded corners facilitate cleaning, and its plastic top and louvers are removable. An LCD display shows staff members the operating status. To save space, this unit can be stacked with other X-Series machines.
For clear ice, the Kold-Draft GTX564LHK half-cube ice maker has a horizontal evaporator that sits upside down on a molded water plate. Each individual compartment is filled with water from the outside in, eliminating impurities and debris. A liquid regulator valve controls coolant flow and discharge pressure, and to minimize overflow, a probe senses how much ice is made and stops production when the bin is full. This machine requires a 4-inch left, 8-inch right and back, and 6-inch top clearance to accommodate utility connections and ventilation.
- Part of the X-Series
- 593-lb. daily ice production
- 512-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Water-cooled, self-contained condenser cools refrigerant
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Uses R404A refrigerant to remove heat from the unit
- Rounded corners support cleaning
- Plastic top and louvers are removable
- LCD display notifies users of the unit’s condition
- Stacks with other X-Series machines
- Liquid regulator valve monitors the flow and discharge pressure of coolant
- Horizontal evaporator is placed upside down on the molded water plate to form ice
- Ice level probe measures the ice bin’s capacity and stops making ice when it is full
- Requires 8-in. right and back, 4-in. left, and 6-in. top clearance for ventilation and utility connection
- Half-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 0.625 in.
- Ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Incoming water pressure: 20-100 PSI
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 maximum BTU
- cETLus listed
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 30.7 in. H
- 7 A, 1.91-2.6 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Visit our ice machine buyers' guide to learn more about these units.
Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 593 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (512 lbs at 90°/70°), LED display, stainless steel frame, plastic top, plastic louvers, half-dice size ice, stackable, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GTX564LHK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr compressor & evaporator|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||KDB230, KDB400, HD201, HD204, HD207, HDX201, HDX204|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||593|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cold Water (in)||3/4|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39|