The Kold-Draft GTX561LHK X-Series half-cube ice machine can produce 561 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Its stainless steel construction is corrosion and scratch resistant, and its rounded corners are quick-cleaning since they do not trap debris. It can be stacked with other X-Series machines to maximize space and has a self-contained, water-cooled condenser that uses R404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures. Its top panels and louvers are made of plastic and can be removed for cleaning. This unit has an LCD display that shows its internal conditions. Offering ideal liquid displacement, its half-cube ice is perfect for mixed drinks, soft drinks, fast food operations, and airlines. While this ice type suits a variety of uses, it should not be used with alcoholic drinks that need to be sipped slowly since they can become watery.
The Kold-Draft GTX561LHK ice machine has an upside-down horizontal evaporator on top of a molded water plate. It is refrigerated and has individual water cells, each acting as their own freezing unit. Water is shot rapidly into the cells and freezes from the outside in. With this feature, minerals and impurities are reduced, creating pure cubes with a slow melting rate. This ice maker also has a liquid regulator valve that controls the flow of coolant through the condenser and ensures a specific discharge pressure. Its ice level probe feature monitors the amount of ice made and stops production when the ice bin is full.
- Part of the X-Series
- 561-lb. daily ice production
- 484-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and scratches
- Rounded corners provide a polished appearance
- Plastic top panels and plastic louvers can be cleaned up quickly
- LCD display enables the user to monitor the operating status
- Can be stacked with other X-Series machines
- Liquid regulator valve monitors the flow of coolant through the condenser and holds a specific discharge pressure
- Ice level probe measures when the bin is full and pauses production
- Upside-down horizontal evaporator freezes ice cubes
- Self-contained, water-cooled condenser
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Needs 4-in. left clearance, 8-in. right and back clearance, and 6-in. top clearance for utility connection and ventilation
- Half-cube size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 0.625 in.
- Ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Incoming water pressure: 20-100 PSI
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 maximum BTU
- cETLus listed
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 30.7 in. H
- 12 A, 1.91-2.6 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
To learn more about ice machines, visit our ice machine buyers' guide.
Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 561 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (484 lbs at 90°/70°), LED display, stainless steel frame, plastic top, plastic louvers, half-dice size ice, stackable, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GTX561LHK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr compressor & evaporator|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||KDB230, KDB400, HD201, HD204, HD207, HDX201, HDX204|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||561|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cold Water (in)||3/4|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|
|Production Range (per day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30-39|