The Kold-Draft GTX364LC ice machine head can make 349 pounds of full-cube ice in 24 hours if ambient air and water temperatures are ideal. These cubes are 1.25 inches by 1.25 inches by 1.25 inches and melt slowly, which makes them great for drinks in restaurants and bars. The refrigerant in the condenser is cooled by flowing water, which cools the evaporator so ice can freeze.
An LED display on the exterior of the Kold-Draft GTX364LC ice machine head provides information on the machine's status. The interior has rounded corners that prevent debris from getting trapped, which makes cleaning simple. Since the exterior is made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel, it is also easy to clean. The top panel and louver are made of plastic for corrosion resistance. This unit can be stacked with other X-series ice machines, and a bin is sold separately.
- 349-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Water-cooled condensing unit uses flowing water to cool the condenser coils and refrigerant inside them
- Full-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- LED display
- Stainless steel exterior provides strength and corrosion resistance
- Plastic top panel and louver
- Rounded corners prevent crevices from trapping dirt and debris
- Thermostatic expansion valve adjusts R404A refrigerant flow to regulate temperature
- Can be stacked with X-series ice machine heads
- 4,700 average BTU; 5,850 peak BTU
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- Requires 4-in. left clearance, 8-in. right and rear clearances, and 6-in. top clearance
- Ice bin is sold separately
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 16.9 in. H
- 6 A, 5.2 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
If you want to read more about ice machine heads, check out this ice maker buying guide.
Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 349 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (295 lbs at 90°/70°), LED display, stainless steel frame, plastic top, plastic louvers, full-dice size ice, stackable, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GTX364LC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet