The Kold-Draft GT564LHK ice maker can produce 593 pounds of half-cube ice in 24 hours if ambient air is 70 degrees Fahrenheit and incoming water is 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Half-cube ice evenly distributes liquid, which saves operators money by using less water. A water-cooled condenser uses flowing water to cool the unit’s condenser coils and refrigerant without creating as much heat or noise as an air-cooled condenser. The Kold-Draft GT564LHK ice machine head has a 300 series stainless steel exterior that resists corrosion since it is composed of nickel. To produce ice, a horizontal evaporator individually freezes cubes and creates clear, mineral-free cubes.
- 593-lb. daily ice production with 70-degree F ambient air and 50-degree F incoming water
- 512-lb. daily ice production with 90-degree F ambient air and 70-degree F incoming water
- Half-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 0.625 in.
- Liquid-cooled condenser
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Resists rust and dents with its 300 series stainless steel exterior
- Mineral-free ice is created by a horizontal evaporator
- Unit offers convenient front maintenance access
- Stacks with KDB230 or KDB400 bins (sold separately)
- Incoming water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- Incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 peak BTU
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 30.7 in. H
- 7 A, 4.8 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Not sure if this unit is right for you? Take a look at our ice machine guide to learn more about ice machines.
Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 593 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (512 lbs at 90°/70°), stainless steel exterior & frame, half-dice size ice, stackable, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GT564LHK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet