The Kold-Draft GT561AC/KDB400 ice machine and bin has an air-cooled condenser that makes 525 pounds of ice daily if the ambient air is 70 degrees Fahrenheit and incoming water is 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Full-cube ice melts less quickly than half-cube ice, so it is great for drinks that are meant to be sipped. The machine is made of 300 series stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant since it has a high nickel composition. Its horizontal evaporator sits upside down on the water plate, where each compartment is filled with water and frozen individually to produce mineral-free ice.
The Kold-Draft GT561AC/KDB400 ice maker and bin can be serviced from the front, stores 400 pounds of ice, and is insulated with polyurethane foam to keep ice cold. Its door can be lifted smoothly, and a gasket keeps cold air from escaping. Its interior walls are lined with polyethylene to prevent staining from chlorine. For comfortable scooping, it features a low door sill and a wide door opening.
Ice Maker Details
- Air-cooled condenser
- 525-lb. daily ice production with 70-degree F ambient air and 50-degree F incoming water
- 424-lb. daily ice production with 90-degree F ambient air and 70-degree F incoming water
- 300 series stainless steel construction is heavy duty, resisting dents and scratches
- Horizontal evaporator produces clear ice
- Can be stacked on top of a bin or dispenser
- Serviceable from the front
- Full-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- Needs 6-in. top, 8-in. back and right, and 4-in. left clearance for utility connections and ventilation
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 maximum BTU
- Ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
Ice Bin Details
- 400-lb. storage capacity
- Stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and scratches
- Door lifts effortlessly
- Gasket seals cold air inside
- 6-in. legs provide stability
- Walls are lined with polyethylene to minimize stains from chlorine
- Insulated with polyurethane foam for temperature retention
- Large door opening offers complete access to the interior
- Low door sill provides comfort when scooping
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- Ice Maker
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 30.7 in. H
- 14 A, 5.8 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice Bin
- 30.25 in. W x 34 in. D x 37 in. H
Want to learn more about these units? Check out our guide to ice machines for more information.
Ice Maker, cube style, air cooled condenser, production capacity up to 525 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (424 lbs at 90°/70°), stainless steel exterior & frame, full cube ice, stackable, 115v/60/1-ph, 30.0 amps, with KDB400Ice Storage Bin, sloped front, top hinged front opening single door, 400 lbs. ice storage capacity, stainless steel interior liner, stainless steel exterior, 6" legs, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GT561AC/KDB400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||400|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Access||Lift Up Door|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||525|