The Kold-Draft GT361LC ice machine head is equipped with a self-contained condenser that is cooled by a continuous flow of water around its condenser coils. An upside-down horizontal evaporator and water plate assembly freezes water while removing air and particulates to produce 358 pounds of ice every day. A thermostatic expansion valve controls the flow of environmentally friendly refrigerant, saving energy. Constructed of stainless steel, the Kold-Draft GT361LC ice machine head is durable and resistant to rusting. A bin is not included with this unit, and clearance is required on its top, back, and sides for ventilating and connecting to utilities.
- 358-lb. maximum ice production capacity
- 304-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Full-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- Water-cooled, self-contained condenser
- Upside-down horizontal evaporator and water plate assembly creates clear ice
- 300 series stainless steel exterior resists rust, dents, and scratches
- R404A refrigerant is controlled by a thermostatic expansion valve
- 4,700 average BTU; 5,850 maximum BTU
- Bin sold separately
- Requires clearance on its sides, top, and back for utility connections and ventilation
- Required water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required potable water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 16.9 H
- 11.1 A, 5.2 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Look at this commercial ice machine article for more in-depth information.
Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled self-contained condenser, approximate production capacity 358 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (304 lbs at 90°/70°), stainless steel exterior & frame, full-dice size ice, stackable, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.1 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GT361LC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet