The Kold-Draft GT361AC/KDB400 ice maker is constructed of durable stainless steel and is equipped with a stainless steel bin for ice storage. This machine head can produce 352 pounds of ice in a day and has a self-contained condenser that is cooled by fans blowing cold air. An upside-down horizontal evaporator and water plate assembly produces crystal-clear, full-size ice by removing particulates and air from water. The thermostatic expansion valve controls the release of the environmentally friendly refrigerant. To connect to utilities and provide ventilation, clearance is needed on the back, top, and sides of the ice machine head.
The Kold-Draft GT361AC/KDB400 ice bin has polyurethane insulation that retains cold air. Its stainless steel lift door is equipped with a gasket to prevent cold air from escaping, and its walls are lined with polyethylene to protect the interior from corrosion and stains. An extra-large door opening with low door sills gives the user access to ice at the bottom of the bin and aids in cleanup.
Ice Maker Details
- 352-lb. maximum ice production capacity
- 282-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Full-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- Full cubes melt slowly but cool liquids slowly as well
- Durable ice machine head is constructed of stainless steel
- Air-cooled, self-contained condenser
- Upside-down horizontal evaporator and water plate assembly creates clean ice cubes
- Thermostatic expansion valve controls the R404A refrigerant
- Sides, back, and top must be clear for ventilation and utility connections
- 4,700 average BTU; 5,850 maximum BTU
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Required water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required potable water temperature: 20-100 PSIG
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
Ice Bin Details
- Stainless steel exterior maintains a clean appearance
- Lift doors are made of stainless steel
- Door-sealing gasket prevents the ice from melting quickly
- Polyethylene-lined walls prevent corrosion and stains
- Non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air
- Extra-large door openings offer maximum access for removing ice
- Low door sills enable users to reach ice at the bottom
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- Ice Maker
- 30.1 in. W x 25.7 in. D x 16.9 in. H
- 12 A, 6.5 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice Bin
- 30.25 in. W x 34 in. D x 37 in. H
View our commercial ice machine article to learn more about what a commercial ice machine can offer.
Ice Maker, cube style, air cooled condenser, approximate production capacity 310 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (264 lbs at 90°/70°), stainless steel exterior & frame, full cube ice, stackable, 115v/60/1-ph, 20.0 amps, with KDB400 Ice Storage Bin, sloped front, top hinged front opening single door, 400 lbs. ice storage capacity, stainless steel interior liner, stainless steel exterior, 6" legs, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA,
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GT361AC/KDB400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||400|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Access||Lift Up Door|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||310|