The Kold-Draft GBX564LC X-Series ice machine head has a durable stainless steel exterior with a plastic top and louvers. It can produce 543 pounds of full-cube ice a day because its self-contained condenser uses a continuous stream of water to ensure its coils remain cold. To produce crystal-clear cubes, the horizontal evaporator and water plate assembly freezes water while removing particulates and air. A thermostatic expansion valve controls the release of refrigerant, and an LCD display on the front of the unit give the user the ability to monitor the machine. The Kold-Draft GBX564LC ice machine head requires clearance on the top, back, and sides for ventilation and to connect to utilities. A bin is not included with this ice machine head.
- 543-lb. maximum ice production capacity
- 456-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Full-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- Full cube ice melts slowly, which is ideal for drinks intended to be sipped
- Water-cooled, self-contained condenser
- Upside-down horizontal evaporator and water plate assembly produces crystal-clear full-size cubes
- Exterior is constructed of 300 series stainless steel
- Top and louvers are made of plastic
- LCD display provides a way for operators to check on the machine
- Refrigeration system has a thermostatic expansion valve for controlling refrigerant
- Rounded corners prevent injuries
- Part of the X-Series and is stackable with other units
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 maximum BTU
- Bin sold separately
- Required water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required potable water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Requires 4 in. on the left side, 8 in. on the right side and back, and 6 in. on top for clearance
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- 42.3 in. W x 25.63 in. D x 17 in. H
- 7 A, 4.9 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Curious about what else commercial ice machines can provide? Check out this explainer on ice machines.
Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 543 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (456 lbs at 90°/70°), LED display, stainless steel frame, plastic top, plastic louvers, full-dice size ice, stackable, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GBX564LC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr compressor & evaporator|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||KDB650, KDB650D, KDB950, KDB950D|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||543|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cold Water (in)||3/4|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49|