The Kold-Draft GBX564AHK X-Series ice machine head has a condenser that is self-contained and cooled by air. In 24 hours, this unit can produce 542 pounds of half-cube ice. Its upside-down horizontal evaporator and water plate assembly freezes water while removing air and particulates to create clean ice cubes. Its refrigeration system has a thermostatic expansion valve that controls the release of environmentally friendly refrigerant. The Kold-Draft GBX564AHK ice machine head is stackable with other X-Series units to maximize floor space, and its stainless steel exterior has a plastic top that can withstand heavy use. An LCD display on the front of the unit supports monitoring the internal temperature. Its top, back, and sides require clearance for ventilation and utility connections, and its bin is sold separately.
- 542-lb. maximum daily ice production capacity
- 448-lb. AHRI-certified ice production capacity
- Half-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 0.625 in.
- Ice type is ideal for displacing liquid, saving money on beverages
- Air-cooled coils in a self-contained condenser
- 300 series stainless steel exterior resists rust
- Plastic top and louvers
- Stacks with other X-Series units to maximize floor space
- Upside-down horizontal evaporator and water plate assembly creates clear half-cube ice
- Refrigeration system uses its thermostatic expansion valve to control refrigerant flow
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- LCD display indicates the temperature
- Corners are rounded to facilitate cleaning
- Part of the X-Series
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 maximum BTU
- Bin sold separately
- Required water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Requires clearance for ventilation and utility connections
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
- 3⁄4-in. FPT potable water inlet
- 3⁄4-in. FPT bin drain
- 3⁄4-in. I.D. flex tubing cuber drain
- 3⁄8-in. FPT condenser inlet
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser outlet
Dimensions and Utilities
- Overall dimensions: 42.3 in. W x 31.1 in. D x 17 in. H
- 7 A, 5.8 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Still need more information on commercial ice machines? Read up on them in our commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 542 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (448 lbs at 90°/70°), LED display, stainless steel frame, plastic top, plastic louvers, half-dice size ice, stackable, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, cETLus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GBX564AHK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr parts & labor; 5-yr compressor & evaporator|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||KDB650, KDB650D, KDB950, KDB950D|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||542|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cold Water (in)||3/4|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49|