Depending on ambient air and incoming water temperature, the Kold-Draft GB561AC/KDB650 ice machine with bin can produce 490 pounds of full-cube ice in 24 hours. These cubes are slow melting, but they do not cool drinks as quickly as half-cube ice. The condensing unit is air cooled, meaning fans blow cold air over the coils to cool refrigerant. As the refrigerant is cooled, heat is removed from the evaporator plate, so water freezes and forms cubes.
The Kold-Draft GB561AC/KDB650 ice maker with bin has a 660-pound storage capacity. The bin walls are lined with polyethylene to provide corrosion and dent resistance. Accessing ice is simple since the door is oversized and has a low sill, so it is comfortable to reach the bottom. The door gasket keeps cold air sealed inside the bin, and foam insulation also retains cold to slow the melting process. Made of stainless steel, the ice machine head, bin exterior, and bin door are strong, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean.
Ice Machine Details
- 490-lb. daily ice production when ambient air is 70 degrees F and incoming water is 50 degrees F
- 402-lb. daily ice production when ambient air is 90 degrees F and incoming water is 70 degrees F
- Full-cube-cube ice size: 1.25 in. x 1.25 in. x 1.25 in.
- Air-cooled condenser uses fans to send cold air over the coils and chill refrigerant inside, so it can remove heat from the evaporator plate to freeze water
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Stainless steel frame and exterior are corrosion resistant and strong
- Can be stacked with other GB series ice machines
- 6,500 average BTU; 8,750 peak BTU
- Required ambient air temperature: 45-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 45-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 20-100 PSIG
- Requires 4-in. left-side clearance, 6-in. top clearance, 8-in. rear and right-side clearances
- cETLus listed component
- Made in the U.S.
Ice Bin Details
- 660-lb. capacity
- Polyethylene interior walls are corrosion, stain, and dent resistant
- Stainless steel exterior and doors are durable and easy to clean
- Door is oversized for convenient ice access
- Door sill is low so operators can reach into the bottom for scooping
- Gasket keeps door sealed to prevent air from escaping
- Foam insulation adds strength and cold air retention
Dimensions and Utilities
- Ice Machine
- 42.3 in. W x 31.1 in. D x 17 in. H
- 5.9 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 42 in. W x 35 in. D x 41 in. H
Our guide for buying an ice machine breaks down the features of ice makers and bins.
Ice Maker, cube style, air cooled condenser, production capacity up to 490 lbs/24 hours at 70°/50° (402 lbs at 90°/70°), stainless steel exterior & frame, full cube ice, stackable, 115v/60/1-ph, 30.0 amps, with KDB650 Ice Storage Bin, sloped front, top hinged front opening single door, 660 lbs. ice storage capacity, polyethylene interior liner, stainless steel exterior, 6" legs, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kold-Draft GB561AC/KDB650 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||660|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||200-549 lb|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Access||Lift Up Door|
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||490|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||200 - 1229|