Standard Features and Benefits
- Electric panini grill
- Thermostatic control: 70 - 575 degrees F
- Medium-size - 14-in. x 10-in.
- Seasoned cast iron griddle plates with grooves
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Power switch on front
- Hinge for lifting and closing top platen
- Catch tray is easy to remove and clean
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1800W, NEMA 5-20P plug and flexible 48-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 17-9/10 in. x 17-1/2 in. x 10-1/10 in.
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Panini and Sandwich Grills come in two sizes each - small 10''x10'' and medium 14''x10'' • Seasoned, heavy duty, cast iron griddle plates • Panini grills have grooved plates for grilling • Sandwich grills have smoothplates for grilling • Machine-finished cooking surfaces • Stainless steel construction • On/Off switch • Handles for easy toting • Heavy duty hinge • Easy top plate tension adjustment • 3½'' stainless steel adjustable feet • Removable, easy-to-clean, stainlesssteel catch tray • 4-foot power cord Net Weight: 79.9 lbs (36.2 kg)Shipping Weight: 86.5 lbs (39.2 kg) 24.9''W x 22.1''D x 12.5''H(63 cm x 56 cm x 31.5 cm)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Commercial Pro CPPGM1 120V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Panini & Sandwich Grills|
|Surface Area (in)||10 x 14|