The Commercial Pro CPF10 countertop electric flyer has a temperature range of 70 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit can produce 10 pounds of fries, frozen to finish, in an hour. It has two stainless steel baskets with insulated handles that hold products while cooking yet keep operator's hands safe from injury. The adjustable feet allow the fryer to be used on uneven surfaces, while its stainless steel construction makes the fryer durable and resistant to corrosion. The removable fry pot and electric element facilitate quick and easy cleaning of this Commercial Pro CPF10 fryer.
- Electric deep fryer
- (1) 10 lb. oil capacity tank is perfect for small volume applications
- Temperature range of 70 to 375 degrees F
- Able to produce 10 lbs. of fries per hour
- 2 baskets with insulated handles with built-in hooks protect operator's hands from injury
- All stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use
- Removeable fry pot with handles makes cleaning easier
- Electric head and element detach for easy cleanup
- 31⁄2-in. adjustable feet allow the unit to be used on uneven surfaces
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1700 W, 14.2 A, 48 in. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 171⁄2 in. L x 111⁄5 in. W x 148⁄9 in. H
- cULus listed and NSF certified
Deep Fryer, electric, (1) 10 lb oil capacity tank, 70°F - 375°F thermostat, thermal limit control, ABS control dial, removable electric head & element, adjustable feet, stainless steel construction, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, 120V/60/1-ph, 1700W, 14.2 amp, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Commercial Pro CPF10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||10 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|