Franke's FoamMaster 850 automatic espresso machine can store up to one hundred beverages in memory and dispense them in four sizes. With one-touch grind, tamp, and brew, and four operating functions, the machine can be configured for barista or self-service operation. An included side refrigerator holds up to two gallons of milk to be used in making drinks.
- Easy-to-operate 10.4-in. touchscreen control panel
- 4 operating modes for customized interface, including barista operation or self-serve
- Housing is finished with easy-to-clean and attractive black gloss
- One-touch grind, tamp, and brew operation enables up to 150 espressos to be made per hour
- Operator can program up to 100 beverages into memory that can be recalled with the press of a button
- Hot or cold foam dispensing
- Included side refrigerator accommodates 2 gallons of one type of milk
- 2 bean hoppers included; 2.5-lb. capacity each
- Twist+Taste feature for making chocolate drinks from powder
- Automatically adjusting drink outlet compensates for different cup heights
- Dispenses 4 different sizes of beverage
- Accommodates up to 20-oz. cup sizes
- Programmable hot water outlet for offering hot tea
- Automatic rinse purges lines to maintain cleanliness and avoid taste transfer between drinks
- ETL Listed
- FoamMaster: 11.81-in. W x 22.91-in. D x 32.01-in. H
- Refrigerator: 11.81-in. W x 22.91-in. D x 25-in. H
- FoamMaster: 200-204 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3600-5400 W, 18-23 A, NEMA L-630P
- Refrigerator: 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 196 W, 1.7 A, NEMA 5-15P
FM850 FoamMaster™ Espresso Machine, one group, (2) grinders, (2) 2.5lb. locking bean hoppers, (1) locking powder hopper, (2) milk types, with refrigeration (options listed below), (1) locking shoot, (100+) programmable beverages, 150 single shot espressos per hour, 10.4 inch touchscreen display, milk processing system with temperature control, hot milk foam / hot milk / cold foam / cold milk, fully automatic cleaning program, hot water wand, plumbed drip tray, cup recognition, black high gloss varnish finish, 200-240V/1Ph/60Hz, 3600-5400 watts, 18-23 amps, NEMA L6-30P, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Franke FM850 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Franke FM850 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Donut lady said...
"It is very expensive and I have had multiple problems with it. I wish I had shopped around and bought something else. I do not recommend this p..."
"It is very expensive and I have had multiple problems with it. I wish I had shopped around and bought something else. I do not recommend this product or this company."