Franke's FoamMaster 850 automatic espresso machine can store up to one hundred beverages in memory and dispense them in four sizes. With one-touch grind, tamp, and brew, and four operating functions, the machine can be configured for barista or self-service operation. An included side refrigerator holds up to two gallons of milk to be used in making drinks.
- Easy-to-operate 10.4-in. touchscreen control panel
- 4 operating modes for customized interface, including barista operation or self-serve
- Housing is finished with easy-to-clean and attractive black gloss
- One-touch grind, tamp, and brew operation enables up to 150 espressos to be made per hour
- Operator can program up to 100 beverages into memory that can be recalled with the press of a button
- Hot or cold foam dispensing
- Included side refrigerator accommodates 2 gallons of one type of milk
- 2 bean hoppers included; 2.5-lb. capacity each
- Twist+Taste feature for making chocolate drinks from powder
- Automatically adjusting drink outlet compensates for different cup heights
- Dispenses 4 different sizes of beverage
- Accommodates up to 20-oz. cup sizes
- Programmable hot water outlet for offering hot tea
- Automatic rinse purges lines to maintain cleanliness and avoid taste transfer between drinks
- ETL Listed
- FoamMaster: 11.81-in. W x 22.91-in. D x 32.01-in. H
- Refrigerator: 11.81-in. W x 22.91-in. D x 25-in. H
- FoamMaster: 200-204 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3600-5400 W, 18-23 A, NEMA L-630P
- Refrigerator: 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 196 W, 1.7 A, NEMA 5-15P
FM850 FoamMaster™ Espresso Machine, one group, (2) grinders, (2) 2.5lb. locking bean hoppers, (1) locking powder hopper, (2) milk types, with refrigeration (options listed below), (1) locking shoot, (100+) programmable beverages, 150 single shot espressos per hour, 10.4 inch touchscreen display, milk processing system with temperature control, hot milk foam / hot milk / cold foam / cold milk, fully automatic cleaning program, hot water wand, plumbed drip tray, cup recognition, black high gloss varnish finish, 200-240V/1Ph/60Hz, 3600-5400 watts, 18-23 amps, NEMA L6-30P, cETLus
Upcharges may be required for additional options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Franke FM850 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Franke FM850 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This product is so expensive but yet always broke maintenance have to come almost every day and couldn't fix it can't handle the volume of our g..."
"The Kwiktrip gas stations/convenience store here in Fond du Lac WI have these drink makers. I'm a regular customer exclusively for my morning lat..."
Mike Tral said...
"I stayed at a quality hotel and couldn't stop drinking the hot chocolates and cappuccinos. This is the best coffee / hot chocolate / hot water ma..."
"This product is so expensive but yet always broke maintenance have to come almost every day and couldn't fix it can't handle the volume of our guests, but not recommended"
"The Kwiktrip gas stations/convenience store here in Fond du Lac WI have these drink makers. I'm a regular customer exclusively for my morning latte. Every one is dispensed perfectly. Of course the beans make the flavor but the machine makes the drink. I prefer it the expensive coffee houses."
"I stayed at a quality hotel and couldn't stop drinking the hot chocolates and cappuccinos. This is the best coffee / hot chocolate / hot water machine I've ever used! For real! I wish I could afford it."
"It is very expensive and I have had multiple problems with it. I wish I had shopped around and bought something else. I do not recommend this product or this company."