The Franke flair is an excellent low-profile solution for lower-volume establishments that need a convenient way to produce consistently high-quality espresso drinks. The machine includes two hoppers, one for regular beans and another for decaf beans. Eight drinks can be programmed into memory and recalled with the press of a button. A steam wand lets users froth and steam milk for cappucinos and lattes.
- Illuminated LCD display for visibility
- One touch grind, tamp, and brew feature for simple operation
- 8 beverages can be programmed for single-button brewing
- 2 half-pound hoppers and grinders for regular and decaf beans
- Steam arm for steaming and frothing milk for cappucinos and lattes
- Accommodates cups from 3.5-in. to 6.5-in. tall
- Hot water outlet for brewing tea and making hot chocolate
- In-tank water filtration to maintain clean-tasting beverages
- Self-contained water tank can be manually filled or can be plumbed to fixed water connection
- 110 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1500 W, 13.6A, NEMA 5-15P
- Overall Dimensions: 16.65-in. W x 21.34-in. D x 20.59-in. H
- cULus and ETL Listed; NSF Certified
Flair Espresso Machine, one group, (2) grinders, (2) 2.5lb. bean hoppers, (8) programmable beverages, illuminated LCD display, dispenses hot milk and foamed milk (with MilkMate option), one touch grind, tamp, and brew, hot water outlet, steam arm, self-contained water tank, with Claris in-tank water filter (not included with fixed water connection option), stainless steel finish, 110v/60/1-ph, 1500 watts, 13.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL and NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Franke FLAIR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet