The EcO3Ice ice sanitation system from Franke attaches to the incoming water line of most commercial ice machines and uses a diamond-based electrolytic cell to create sanitizing ozone to clean and protect water and internal components. The finished ice is also coated with a layer of ozone, which dissipates slowly to help maintain sanitary conditions within the ice bin. The EcO3Ice ice sanitation system's cartridge is easily replaceable by the operator, and the unit includes a light which indicates when replacement is required.
- Attaches to water supply line of new or existing ice machines
- Uses diamond-based electrolytic cell to create ozone which treats incoming water
- Ozone in water and ice sanitizes ice machine components
- Reduces risk of foodborne illness and inhibits growth of bacteria and yeast in the foodzone
- Extends the length of time between cleanings
- Twist-on cartridge is replaceable by operator
- 1 cartridge will last 6-12 mo., depending on production volume and water hardness
- Light on top of unit indicates when cartridge needs to be replaced
- Overall Dimensions: 3-4/5 in. W x 3-6/10 in. D x 8-in. H
- 100-240 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 0.24 A, 4.5-ft. cord with plug included
- ETL-Sanitation and CE Listed; NSF and ANSI Certified
EcO3ICE Ice Sanitation Device, creates ozone in water supply with diamond-based electrolytic cell, attaches to incoming water line of most ice machines, operator-replaceable electrolysis cartridge, indicator lamp, average life span of cartridge between 6 to 12 months, 100-240v/50/60/1-ph, 0.24 amps, ETL, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Franke ECO3ICEA2230 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet