The Evolution ASP 2 step espresso machine from Franke features an Auto Steam Pro™ wand which foams hot or cold milk and has eight programmable quality and temperature settings. The Evolution ASP features one-touch grind, tamp, and brew control and brews espresso while simultaneously steaming milk for fast-paced service environments. The espresso machine also includes a hot water outlet for tea and Americanos, and two built-in coffee bean hoppers can be used to store and grind decaf and regular beans.
- Makes up to (150) 2-oz. espressos in 1-hr.
- Simultaneously brews espresso and steams milk for quick service
- Auto Steam Pro™ wand heats and textures milk for lattes or cappuccinos
- Hot water dispenser for tea and Americanos
- Coffee outlet can be manually raised and lowered to accommodate different cup sizes
- 2 low-noise Ditting® grinders with heavy-duty ceramic burrs
- (2) 2-1/2 lb. whole bean hoppers for regular and decaf coffee beans
- Grind size adjuster lever
- 2.9 liter stainless steel boiler to handle a high volume of orders
- 3/8-in. direct water hookup
- Stainless steel exterior finish for durability and easy cleaning
- Self-cleaning function is initiated with 1 press of a button and inserting a Franke cleaning tablet into the top-mounted chute when prompted
- Brush included for cleaning internal components
- Automatic rinse function keeps lines clear between orders to reduce flavor contamination
- Grounds container is accessible through door on front for routine emptying
- Wand is insulated to be cool-to-the-touch for safe operation
- Drain for drink overflow
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4800W, 30 A, NEMA L6-30P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13-in. W x 24-in. D x 35-in. H
- ETL and UL Listed
(70004281) Evolution 2-Step ASP Espresso Machine, (2) grinders, (2) 2.5lb, bean hopper, 2.9L stainless steel boiler, one touch grind, tamp & brew, (32) Programmable Buttons, with AutoSteam Pro, automatic rinse program, LCD display, dispenses hot water, stainless steel finish with anthracite panels, 208v/60/1, 4800 watts, 30 amps, NEMA L6-30P, ETL Approved, ***USA only, for export contact Customer Service***
Warranty - 18 months parts and labor. Also provided is on-site periodic manitenance twice during the warranty period at no charge.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Franke E2MHDASP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Tank Size||Direct Water Connection|