The SaniServ 601 U milkshake machine has a 20-quart capacity, designed to provide a high volume of shakes from a small equipment footprint. The system is designed for quick and easy cleaning and is intentionally built with fewer parts to be removed than is standard in the industry. This design helps operators ensure that the machine will be cleaned and sanitized as scheduled to protect patrons and extend the life of the machine.
The stainless steel exterior and steel frame of this SaniServ 601 U lend themselves to a long-lasting, easy-to-clean design. The machine's dasher is also built with stainless steel and fitted with low-friction scraper blades to keep all contents consistently-cooled and dispensed smoothly. This SaniServ milkshake machine is air-cooled and uses R404A refrigerant, but it can be equipped with a sold-separately water-cooled system via the standard garden-hose fitting in the rear.
- 20-qt. capacity
- 11.8-inch container clearance
- Stainless steel dasher equipped with low-friction scraper blades
- Solid-state AccuFreeze controls help maintain a consistent product consistency
- Small footprint is designed to provide high production volume in a compact space
- Designed to be easily cleaned and sanitized with only a few parts to remove
- Rugged stainless steel exterior and interior frame are built for a long life
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 17 in. W x 25.8 in. D x 33 in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- Made in the USA
Shake Freezer, counter model, air or water cooled self-contained refrigeration, 1 head, 20 qt. mix capacity, welded steel frame, stainless exterior, electronic consistency control, automatic visual mix out system, 1/4 HP dasher, 1 HP compressor, UL, NSF & cUL
The CTS is included in this price and required to activate manufacturer's warranty. Representative will inspect the unit for proper installation (uncrate & set in place with electrical connections arranged by end-user prior to scheduled CTS), representative will instruct end-user on proper operating & cleaning procedures including start-up with product (product to be supplied by end-user).
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Saniserv 601 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Specialty Drink Dispensers|
|Finish||Stainless / White|
|Hoppers||(1) 20 qt.|