The Libbey 9426 Master’s Reserve® Rivere red wine glass provides sparkling brilliance and maximum clarity with the ClearFire™ glass construction. The drink can stand out through the ultra-thin, beadless design of the edge. An elegant presentation is provided since there is a seamless design from the bowl to the stem; this construction also creates structural strength to keep the glass from breaking. Chip resistance is added to the rim of the Libbey 9426 Master’s Reserve Rivere red wine glass with a strengthening DuraTemp treatment.
- 231⁄2-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass has sparkling clarity and brilliance
- Seam-free design ensures the glass will not easily break
- Edge is thin and beadless, enabling the drink to capture customers' attention
- HD2 rim is enhanced with a DuraTemp treatment for strength
- Flat foot is refined and provides balance on most surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 41⁄2 in. dia. x 10 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 23-1/2 oz., seam-free, stem, flat foot, ClearFire™ glass, Rivere (H 10"; T 3-1/8"; B 3-1/2"; D 4-1/2") Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9426 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet