The Libbey 9425 Master’s Reserve® Rivere wine glass has a beadless, ultra-fine edge that is designed to highlight the drink. A treatment called DuraTemp is applied to the rim to create resistance to chips and scratches. Since it is made of ClearFire™ glass, the glass has a brilliant shine and sparkling clarity. The flat-footed design of the Libbey 9425 Master’s Reserve Rivere wine glass ensures it stays stable on most surfaces.
- 253⁄4-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass improves the presentation with sparkling clarity
- Long-lasting durability is provided by the elegant, seamless construction
- Bead-free edge is thin to prevent it from taking attention away from the drink
- DuraTemp treatment strengthens the HD2 rim to keep it from easily breaking
- Flat-footed design maintains balance
- Overall dimensions: 41⁄4 in. dia. x 93⁄4 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 25-3/4 oz., seam-free, stem, flat foot, ClearFire™ glass, Rivere (H 9-3/4"; T 2-7/8"; B 3-1/2"; D 4-1/4") Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 9425 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||16 oz or more|