The Libbey 9235 Master’s Reserve® Contour wine glass enables the drink to stand out with its fine, beadless edge. Since it is made of ClearFire™ glass, it has a brilliant shine and the strength to support commercial use. An elegant look is created with the balanced design of the stem and foot. For durability, the HD2 rim resists scratches and chips and the walls are reinforced. Along with a 35⁄8-inch diameter and 95⁄8-inch height, the Libbey 9235 Master’s Reserve Contour wine glass has a capacity of 183⁄4 ounces.
- 183⁄4-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass construction is durable and provides sparkling clarity
- Bead-free, ultra-fine edge keeps attention on the beverage
- Balanced stem and foot gives the glass a sleek, refined look
- DuraTemp treatment applied to the HD2 rim resists minor damage
- Reinforced walls create strength to help prevent breakage
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 35⁄8 in. dia. x 95⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 18-3/4 oz., HD2 rim, dishwasher safe, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Performa, Contour (H 9-5/8"; T 3"; B 3-1/2"; D 3-5/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee (replaces Briossa #7555SR)
Libbey 9235 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee|