The Libbey 9170 Master’s Reserve® Circa™ Belgian ale glass has a bead-free, ultra-fine edge, so customers' attention is drawn to the beverage. A DuraTemp treatment on the HD2 rim provides resistance to dents and scratches. Since the glass is seamless from the bowl to the stem, it will not break easily. The Libbey 9170 Master’s Reserve Circa Belgium ale glass has reinforced walls that are slim to highlight the drink. Balance is created by the flat-footed design.
- 13-oz. capacity
- ClearFire™ glass sparkles and provides maximum clarity
- Seamless design of the bowl and stem enhance the presentation of the drink
- Fine edge is bead-free to draw focus to the beverage
- HD2 rim resists chipping with the DuraTemp treatment
- Ultra-slim walls are reinforced for additional damage resistance
- Foot is designed to lay flat on tabletops for balance
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄2 in. dia. x 53⁄4 in. H
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Belgian Ale Glass, 13 oz., HD2 rim, dishwasher safe, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Contempo, Circa™ (H 5-3/4"; T 2-5/8"; B 3"; D 3-1/2"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9170 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee|