The Libbey 9144 Master’s Reserve® Neo flute is made of ClearFire™ glass to provide a radiant shine and clarity. The drink being served is highlighted since the ultra-fine edge is beadless, and its tall, thin bowl design ensures the bubbles will not disperse quickly. The stem and foot are designed to provide elegance while maintaining stability. Durable for commercial use, the walls of the glass are reinforced. The Libbey 9144 Master’s Reserve Neo flute measures 21⁄4 inches in diameter by 81⁄4 inches tall and has a 61⁄2-ounce capacity.
- 61⁄2-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass is heavy duty and has a brilliant shine
- Fine, bead-free edge design does not take attention away from the drink
- Stem and foot are designed for elegance and stability
- HD2 rim is strengthened by a DuraTemp treatment to resist chipping
- Reinforced walls create strength for use in commercial settings
- Bowl is tall and thin to keep the beverage carbonated for an extended period of time
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 21⁄4 in. dia. x 81⁄4 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Flute Glass, 6.5-oz capacity, high definition & high durability rim, reinforced walls, beadless edge, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Neo, (H 8-1/4"; T 1-4/5"; B 2-3/4"; D 2-1/4"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim Lifetime Guarantee
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 9144 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||3 to 7.9 oz|
|Style||Flutes & Champagne|