The Libbey 9132 Master’s Reserve® Renaissance brandy glass has a HD2 rim with a DuraTemp treatment for strength. Since the rim edge is beadless and fine, it does not take attention away from the drink. Maximum clarity and brilliance are provided by the ClearFire™ glass. Its short stem is designed to be cradled in the hand to warm the drink, while the large bowl enables the liquid to be swirled, perfect for serving brandy, whiskey, and bourbon. The short design of the bowl traps aromas to create a prominent scent while the drink is being sipped. To create durability and give tabletops an elegant feel, the Libbey 9132 Master’s Reserve Renaissance brandy glass has a seamless construction.
- 16-oz. capacity
- Large bowl provides room for swirling the drink
- Short bowl is designed to trap aromas
- Short stem enables glass to be cradled in the hand, so the drink can be warmed
- Seam-free construction is durable and offers a classic feel
- ClearFire glass provides sparkling brilliance and clarity
- Ultra-fine edge is beadless to prevent the rim from obstructing the view of the drink
- HD2 rim is treated with DuraTemp for chip resistance
- Flat foot creates stability and balance
- Overall dimensions: 4 in. dia. x 51⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Brandy Glass, 16 oz., high definition & high durability rim, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Renaissance (H 5-1/8"; T 2-5/8"; B 3-1/8"; D 4"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9132 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||16 oz or more|