The Libbey 9130 Master’s Reserve® Renaissance goblet has a 131⁄2-ounce capacity, which is perfect for serving water, iced tea, and more. Stability is provided by the flat-footed design, while the seamless construction gives tables an elegant feel. For an enhanced presentation, the ClearFire™ has sparkling clarity and brilliance. ClearFire glass also offers durability, along with the DuraTemp treatment on the HD2 rim. The beadless, ultra-thin edge on the Libbey 9130 Master’s Reserve Renaissance goblet does not obstruct the view of the drink.
- 131⁄2-oz. capacity
- Seamless design gives tabletops a sleek look while providing durability
- ClearFire glass offers a brilliant shine and clarity to create an elegant presentation
- DuraTemp treatment on the HD2 rim provides strength
- Ultra-fine edge is beadless, so it does not take away from the drink
- Foot has a flat design to balance on tabletops
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄8 in. dia. x 6 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Goblet Glass, 13-1/2 oz., high definition & high durability rim, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Renaissance (H 6"; T 2-3/8"; B 3"; D 3-1/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 9130 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|