The Libbey 9125 Master’s Reserve® Renaissance wine glass has an ultra-fine, beadless edge that enables the drink to shine through. Strength is added to the HD2 rim with a DuraTemp treatment. It is stable on tabletops with its balanced, flat-foot design. To prevent the glass from looking smudged or dirty, it is made of brilliant ClearFire™ glass. Since there is a seamless design from the bowl to the stem, the Libbey 9125 Master’s Reserve Renaissance wine glass gives tabletops a sleek look and resists breaking.
- 26-oz. capacity
- Clear, brilliant ClearFire glass enhances the presentation
- Seamless design creates a sleek, elegant feel while providing strength
- Ultra-fine, beadless rim edge does not distract from the wine
- DuraTemp treatment is added to the HD2 rim to provide chip resistance
- Flat foot design adds balance and stability
- Overall dimensions: 37⁄8 in. dia. x 93⁄4 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 26 oz., high definition & high durability rim, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Renaissance (H 9-3/4"; T 3"; B 3-1/2"; D 3-7/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9125 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||16 oz or more|