The Libbey 9124 Master’s Reserve® Renaissance wine glass has a sturdy flat foot design that balances on tabletops. It is made of ClearFire™ glass to enhance the presentation of wine with sparkling clarity and brilliance. Seamless from the bowl to the stem, the glass has a sleek, elegant look and is strong for commercial applications. The HD2 rim on the Libbey 9124 Master’s Reserve Renaissance wine glass has been strengthened by a DuraTemp treatment to prevent breakage. The thin, beadless construction of the edge does not obstruct the view of the wine.
- 20-oz. capacity
- ClearFire glass enhances the presentation by providing sparkling clarity and brilliance
- Seamless design creates a sleek, elegant design while maintaining a long service life
- DuraTemp treatment is added to the HD2 rim for chip and break resistance
- Ultra-fine, beadless rim edge does not distract from the beverage
- Flat foot design is stable and balanced
- Overall dimensions: 35⁄8 in. dia. x 93⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 20 oz., high definition & high durability rim, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Renaissance (H 9-3/8"; T 2-3/4"; B 3-3/8"; D 3-5/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9124 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||16 oz or more|