The Libbey 9121 Master’s Reserve® Renaissance wine glass has a 101⁄2-ounce capacity. The durable HD2 rim has an ultra-thin, beadless edge to create full visibility of the beverage. Since it is made of ClearFire™ glass, this cup is clear and brilliant. The Libbey 9121 Master’s Reserve Renaissance wine glass has a seamless design from the bowl to the stem, so it has a sleek look and durability. The flat design of the foot creates stability on tabletops.
- 101⁄2-oz. capacity
- HD2 rim uses a DuraTemp treatment to create durability
- Extra thin, beadless rim gives customers a clear view of the drink
- ClearFire glass offers brilliance and sparkling clarity
- Seamless design from the bowl to the stem provides a sleek look and strength
- Flat foot design creates stability while enhancing the wine presentation
- Overall dimensions: 3 in. dia. x 81⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Wine Glass, 10-1/2 oz., high definition & high durability rim, ClearFire™ glass, Master's Reserve™, Renaissance (H 8-1/8"; T 2-1/4"; B 2-3/4"; D 3"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim & Foot Lifetime Guarantee
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 9121 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|