The Libbey 9035 Master’s Reserve® Modernist rocks glass has a 101⁄2-ounce capacity, perfect for serving liquor over ice. With a straight-sided design, the glass adds a classic look to tabletops, while the thick bottom provides balance when grabbing and lifting. Sparkling clarity and brilliance are provided by the ClearFire™ glass. The rim edge is very fine and beadless, so it will not obstruct the view of the drink. The HD2 rim is durable with its DuraTemp treatment. The walls on the Libbey 9035 Master’s Reserve Modernist old fashioned glass are reinforced to resist breakage.
- 101⁄2-oz. capacity
- Reinforced walls reduce the risk of breaking and are durable
- HD2 rim has a DuraTemp treatment to create strength
- Fine, beadless edge enhances the presentation by enabling the drink to stand out
- ClearFire glass provides clarity and brilliance for an elegant presentation
- Balance is provided by the thick glass bottom by adding weight to the hand
- Straight sides give tabletops a classic feel
- Master’s Reserve laser logo is featured on the bottom
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄8 in. dia. x 41⁄8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Rocks Glass, 10-1/2 oz., high definition & high durability rim, reinforced side walls, straight-sided design, ClearFire™ glass, clear, Master's Reserve™, Modernist (H 4-1/8"; T 3-1/8"; B 2-7/8"; D 3-1/8"), Made in USA, HD2 Rim Lifetime Guarantee
Libbey 9035 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity Range||9 - 14 oz|