The Libbey 5364 is a 12-ounce beer glass made out of clear glass. The glass is thick and durable, making it perfect for insulating cold drinks or frosting before use. The large, thick handle makes lifting and controlling the mug simple. The 12-ounce capacity is perfect for a medium-sized serving, and is the perfect size for offering your customers an alternative to drinking out of a bottle.
The Libbey beer glass is round, with vertical panels on the bottom half and smooth on the top half. The heavy construction of the glass makes it sturdy, with a heavy base that prevents it from tipping over. It is dishwasher safe, to make cleaning simple in commercial kitchens and bars, and is made in America to Libbey's high standards.
- Part of Libbey's Mugs and Tankards collection
- 12-ounce beer glass
- Round glass with smooth top half and vertical panels around the bottom half
- Thick glass for superior insulation
- Large handle for easy gripping
- Dishwasher safe to make cleaning simple
- Made in America
- Overall Dimensions: 51⁄2 in. H x 31frasl;4 in. top and bottom dia. x 51⁄8 in. max dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Beer Mug, 12 oz., glass, clear (H 5-1/2"; T 3-1/4"; B 3-1/4" D 5-1/8")
Libbey 5364 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet