The Libbey 5139 Restaurant Basics mixing glass has a 16-ounce capacity and is made from pressed glass for additional strength. It has been through a DuraTuff® strengthening process to help prevent breaking and chipping.
- Part of the Restaurant Basics series
- 16-oz. capacity
- Made from pressed glass for added strength
- DuraTuff treatment reduces breaking and chipping
- 1.27-cu.-ft. interior space
- Overall dimensions: 3.5 in. top dia. x 2.38 in. bottom dia. x 5.88 in. H
Check out our Libbey glassware article to learn more.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Mixing Glass, 16 oz., DuraTuff®, Restaurant Basics®, glass, clear (H 5-7/8"; T 3-1/2"; B 2-3/8"; D 3-1/2")
Libbey 5139 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet