The Libbey 44 hi-ball glass comes from the Straight Sided pattern and has a total capacity for 8 ounces. Because it features a classic straight-sided shape, it can be used to serve Highballs, Tom Collinses, Old Fashioneds, and other mixed drinks. This traditional design will make any drink you serve in this hi-ball glass look neat and appealing. To provide the glass with a long service life, it has been given Libbey's Heat Treated process, which makes the glass more resistant to thermal and mechanical shock, and carries the Safedge guarantee to prevent rim chipping.
- Hi-ball glass with an 8-oz. capacity
- Straight Sided pattern has a classic design
- Safedge rim is guaranteed against chipping
- Heat-treated glassware resists mechanical and thermal shock
- Overall Dimensions: 45⁄8 in. H x 23⁄8 in. top dia. x 21⁄8 in. bottom dia. x 23⁄8 in. max dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Hi-Ball Glass, 8 oz., Safedge Rim guarantee, straight sided, (H 4-5/8"; T 2-3/8"; B 2-1/8"; D 2-3/8")
Libbey 44 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet