The Libbey 245 is a mini pilsner shooter with a 21⁄2-ounce capacity. This shooter is made out of clear glass, and comes in the classic pilsner shape, with a narrow point near the bottom of the glass that the base and top both flare out from. This glass is the perfect size for beer samplers or creative shots, with the clarity of the clear glass showing off whatever you choose to serve. The glass is 41⁄2 inches high, with a thick, heavy base to provide stability to counter its height.
The mini pilsner shooter is dishwasher safe and covered by the Safedge® Rim and Foot Guarantee. This guarantee is good for the life of the piece, and ensures Libbey will replace or refund the glass if the rim or foot obtains a chip.
- Part of the Shooters and Specialty Shots pattern
- 21⁄2-oz. mini pilsner shooter
- Tapered glass shape helps enhance flavor
- Made of clear glass
- Thick glass provides a stable base
- Covered by Libbey's Safedge Rim and Foot Guarantee
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in America
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. H x 13⁄4 in. top dia. x 15⁄8 bottom dia. x 13⁄4 in. max dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Mini Pilsner/Shooter, 2-1/2 oz., (H 4-1/2"; T 1-3/4"; B 1-5/8"; D 1-3/4")
Libbey 245 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||1 to 2.9 oz|