The Libbey 1906HT No-Nik glass features a classic nonic design, with a small section of glass that bulges out near the top to provide enhanced resistance to chipping and a more secure grip. With a 12-ounce capacity, this durable service piece can be used to present customers with water, iced tea, and a variety of beers. This glass is also covered by the Libbey Safedge guarantee, which further protects it from chipping at the rim.
- No-Nik pattern
- 12-oz. glass with a classic nonic shape
- Can be used for iced tea, water, or beer
- Slight bulge near top of glass enhances grip and chip-resistance
- Safedge rim guarantee further protects this glass from chipping
- Overall Dimensions: 5-1⁄8 in. H x 2-5/8 in. top dia. x 2-1⁄2 in. bottom dia. x 2-3⁄4 in. max dia.
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Iced Tea Glass, 12 oz., Safedge Rim guarantee, heat treated, NO-NIK, (H 5-1/8"; T 2-5/8"; B 2-1/2"; D 2-3/4")
Libbey 1906HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||8 to 15.9 oz|