The Libbey 15715 Endeavor™ cooler glass has a capacity of 16 ounces. It is made of glass that has been through a strengthening thermal process, making it resistant to scratches and dents. Since the glass has brilliant clarity, it showcases the drink to help promote sales. The Endeavor pattern has a sleek appearance that creates a modern, upscale look on any tabletop. This pattern also uses its heavy base to elevate the presentation by separating the drink from the table. The Libbey 15715 Endeavor cooler glass can be used to serve water, iced tea, sodas, and a variety of other drinks.
- 16-oz. capacity
- Ideal for serving a variety of beverages like soft drinks, iced tea, and water
- Brilliant clarity of the glass enables the drink to be seen clearly
- DuraTuff® glass treatment provides chip and break resistance through a strengthening thermal process
- Endeavor pattern has a sleek profile and heavy base that elevate the drink presentation
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄4 in. dia. x 7 in. H
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Cooler Glass, 16 oz., DuraTuff, ENDEAVOR, (H 7"; T 3-1/4"; B 2-3/8"; D 3-1/4")
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Libbey 15715 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (ozs)||16 oz or more|